- Continue our advocacy work on important issues such as transportation, heritage, arts, environment, security, and zoning;
- Beautify our streets in partnership with the WWBIA and local artists;
- Host a variety of annual events (e.g., Street Hockey Tournament, ArtsPark, Hintonburg 5K Run, Holiday Artisan Fair, etc.); and
- Conduct outreach activities with our partners and stakeholders from across the neighbourhood and city on issues that are important to our community.
- Reflective of HCA’s Mission, Objectives, and Values as well as the operational needs of the HCA
- Collaborative to promote two-way dialogue and positive relationships between HCA and sponsors.
- Beneficial to both the HCA and the Sponsor.
- Inclusive and flexible to enable many different businesses to participate in ways that meet their financial ability and interests through the three different sponsorship levels.
- Community oriented to showcase the community-oriented practices of sponsors through newsletter spotlights, and social media posts.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the HCA?
Sponsoring the HCA provides an opportunity for greater connection and participation in our community, raising brand awareness and understanding of your business’ commitment to fostering connected, healthy and active communities. Should you wish to support the HCA in a different capacity (e.g., in-kind donations, title sponsorship for a particular event etc.), we would be happy to discuss an alternate arrangement that works best for your business. If you are interested in discussing this further, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.