Thanks to those who came out in such large numbers to learn about and share your thoughts regarding the city staff’s plans for changing the R4 zoning. It was quite the turnout.
For those who were not in attendance, you will find information on the proposed changes here:
To send your feedback:
- Email Tim Moerman (Lead Planner on this file) at email@example.com or R4zoning@ottawa.ca // (613) 580-2459. Note: Tim requested feedback by February 21st (or close to that date)
- Please consider copying our councillor Jeff Leiper on your note at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Hintonburg Community Association at email@example.com.
Check out Councillor Leiper’s weekly email newsletters. They contain a lot of information regarding what is happening in the ward presented in a very accessible fashion. You can sign up for the newsletter here.
If you live in Hintonburg, consider…
- Join our email list to receive Hintonburg Community Association news (e.g., notices of community meetings). Click here and scroll right to the bottom of the page to sign up.
- Check out the HCA website and follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook.
- Become a member of the Hintonburg Community Association – membership is $5/year. Click here and scroll right to the bottom of the page to sign up.
- Join the HCA zoning committee if you would like to be informed and involved in zoning matters in Hintonburg. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the zoning committee email list.
Note: The HCA will post our official comments regarding the R4 zoning on our website by late February. We will also send out an email notice through our newsletter mentioned above.