Welcome to the revamped Hintonburg Community Association website.
We’ve adopted a blogger’s format with the goal to be publishing much more frequently.
We are now coordinating all of our social media activity and making it available here on our site.
Tombstone information is available regarding our mandate and structure but the focus will be to post on news and upcoming events.
You may expect to find regular postings of the following nature:
- reports on our Board of Directors meetings with links to our minutes
- events in, for, about or relevant to Hintonburg
- occasional activity reports from our committees
- short articles from our committees on current issues
- collaborative postings with other stake-holders
- tips, best practices
- calls to action when required
- informational pieces on the people and places of Hintonburg, past and present
- guest blogs (as long as they cover topics that fall under our constitution and mandate)
- and items of a nature to be determined
We welcome any suggestions regarding the content or format of this site by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org