Great news!! The Ottawa Public Library Rosemount Branch’s temporary depot at 1207 Wellington Street West, will re-open offering a curb-side returns and holds pickup service starting Monday, July 27.
- Appointments are required for holds pickup.
- Library items can be returned during hours of operation. No appointment is required.
- Hours of operation will be:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sundays: closed