ON JULY 24, 2019, STAND UP FOR PEDESTRIAN SAFETY AND ACTION TO RECLAIM OUR PUBLIC SPACES!
- Magee House collapsed on July 24, 2018.
- The sidewalk has been closed ever since, creating a dangerous situation for all pedestrians, but particularly the elderly, children and those with mobility issues.
- Attend the Magee House Anniversary Rally at Wellington Street West and Rosemount Avenue.
- Sign our boards and express your frustration
- Tweet your pictures of the sidewalk to @MayorJimWatson and ask him to #freemageesidewalk .
- Cake and Coffee provided by the WellingtonWest BIA.