Join the HCA and make your community an even better place!
Paid membership is open to everyone who lives, works, or owns property in Hintonburg. Membership for individuals and families is $5 yearly or $20 for five years. If you can’t afford this, pay what you can and volunteer your time.
Why become a paid member?
- Be a change-maker – a voice on community issues.
- Be a decision-maker by voting at general meetings.
- Be a decision maker on specific issues – join HCA sub-committees.
- You receive information updates about the Hintonburg Community Association and matters affecting our community.
- You strengthen the voice of the community association as it advocates for Hintonburg at all levels of government.
- You support the team of volunteers who work tirelessly on behalf of our shared neighbourhood.
- You help build our community.
To Join or Renew: You can either join online or mail in your membership form. The same process applies for both joining and renewing.
Fill out this short online form. Once that is complete you will be directed back to this page. Select whether you are paying for a 1-year or 5-year membership ($5 or$20) and then finish paying via PayPal.
Mail in option: Print and fill out this PDF form: HCA membership form 2020.08.11. Write a cheque for an individual or family membership to Hintonburg Community Association, Inc. Mail both the form and cheque to: Hintonburg Community Association. 1064 Wellington Street Ottawa Ontario K1Y 2Y3
If you have any payment issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.